You have no items in your shopping cart.
About the job:
- As a Sales Manager, you will play a key role in acquiring customers through two means,
(ii)Through offline affiliates such as wedding planners, photographers, wedding hall owners etc.
- We are looking for someone who can engage the above two sets of people in the right manner and close the deal.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- A field intensive role where you will schedule and have at least 6 meetings on a daily basis with both, possible affiliate partners to make them bring us customers and with customers directly to buy our products.
- Effectively pursue prospective clients and convert sales leads, which could range from an individual customer to a huge event management company having crores of turnover.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting
Here's what we're looking for:
- People who have 0 – 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
- Language Requirements - Fluency in Tamil is mandatory. English is proficiency is preferred but not compulsory. Proficiency in Hindi is a Plus.